Behavioral Health Services
We provide outpatient behavioral health counseling and therapy with the goal of improving each client’s sense of self and quality of life to include work, relationships, and daily functioning. Psychotherapy is often used either alone or in combination with medications to treat mental illnesses. Called “therapy” for short, the word psychotherapy actually involves a variety of treatment techniques. During psychotherapy, a person with a mental illness talks to a licensed and trained mental health care professional who helps him or her identify and work through the factors that may be triggering the illness.
Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS)
- Interventions using evidence-based techniques
- Identification of strategies or treatment options
- Restoration of social skills and daily functioning
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- Restoration, rehabilitation, and support of daily functioning to improve self-management of the negative effects of psychiatric or emotional symptoms that interfere with a person’s daily functioning.
- Restoration and implementation of daily functioning and daily routines critical to remaining successfully in home, school, work, and community
- Rehabilitation and support to restore skills to function in a natural community environment.
- Linkage – linking clients to community resources or services
- Referral – referring clients to programming, inpatient, etc.
- Education – educating clients to develop skill building to address anger, anxiety, etc.
- Advocacy – supporting clients through difficult transitions or the need for additional services
- Coaching – assisting with symptom de-escalation to get through a process like interviewing, court, etc.