How It Works
1) Brighter Tomorrow receives inquiries directly from clients, doctors, nurses, friends, family members, hospitals, or community partners.
2) Brighter Tomorrow will schedule a time for an initial intake screening with the client.
3) If eligibility is met, a Mental Health Assessment will be scheduled and conducted by Licensed Therapist.
4) Licensed Therapist will create an Individual Treatment Plan based on client’s desired goals.
5) Brighter Tomorrow will assign a Therapist / Case manager per the Individual Treatment.
6) Service(s) begin, and the client can state to heal, grow and move forward towards the life that they want to live!